Our historic facility has been rooted in downtown Buford, Georgia since the 1940’s. Once the old downtown Buford hospital, this facility has delivered over 5,500 babies and has been caring for parents & their children for nearly 80 years. Since becoming the Childern’s Learning Center in 1979, the Creech Family has overseen CLC’s growth and connection to the Buford community with over four decades of daycare service.
Now, with over an acre of land, we accommodate a spacious outdoor activity area with accessible ramps from every room. Inside, our 60 ft hallway has a beautiful mural from a local Buford artist of the children’s story “Where the Wild Things Are”. We were among the first to join the Pre-K state funded program and have over 600 children’s books, puzzles, videos and other learning aids.